- I am familiar with it.
- Writing down what you are eating in a journal is a proven method for losing weight.
- I can be sure that I am not eating more calories than I need.
- If I can stick with it, I know it will work.
- limits the freedom to eat what I want.
- Can be a pain on special occasions.
- When I stop counting, I binge or over-eat.
- I have never been able to maintain it.
- Admits that I have a problem that goes beyond food and calories
- Is a very simple alternative to counting calories.
- Targets the main problem area I have.
- Does not have to be turned "on" or "off', can be used on any occasion.
- I have never, ever, been able to do it.
- Seems like it might be a very hard thing to do for a lifetime.
- There is no guarantee that I won't create another "problem area" to compensate.
- I don't know that I can trust myself with it.